Code of Action at Hotel Miramar
The Code of Action for hoteliers has been devised based on government guidelines and industry advice and has been implemented to enhance our usual high standards of housekeeping.
As the guidance around COVID 19 changes we will be closely monitoring official information to ensure that we are up to date with approved measures and protocols. Guests and staff will be informed of any changes to the Code of Action in line with government advice.
Our team are fully trained in the new measures, and we would ask our guests to kindly adhere to the Code of Action to help us maintain health and safety standards.
Code of Action Around the Hotel
You will notice slight changes to the way we do things and would politely request that you support our Code of Action safety measures.
- Please maintain social distancing around the hotel where possible and wear a face covering whilst moving around the hotel. Masks may be removed once seated
- Please wash your hands regularly, use disposable towels and the hand sanitizer provided
- We have ‘no contact’ protocols which unfortunately includes no friendly handshake (for now)
- Any guest or member of staff must inform management immediately if feeling unwell
- Please avoid cash payment where possible
- Safety screens have been installed at Reception and at the bar
Code of Action – Important Information for Miramar Guests
We want all our guests to feel safe and comfortable during their time with us and would respectfully request that you help us maintain the Code of Action. If you have any queries regarding this Code of Action, please speak to a member of the management team.
- Please follow our contactless check-in and check-out procedures whenever possible
- Credit card details will be taken prior to arrival to assist contactless check in and check out
- Please only travel in the lift one person at a time or with your partner or members of your party
- Your room has been deep cleaned using specialist sanitizing/misting equipment
- Non-essential items such as cushions, throws and reading material have been removed to minimise contamination risk
- Please maintain social distancing around the hotel & wear a face covering
- Please wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer & wipes provided
- Where possible please use your bedroom toilet rather than toilets in public areas
- Most food and beverage service will be at your table and we have limited table linens, condiments, cutlery etc. which will be brought to you with your food order
- Please maintain social distancing in the bar area
Code of Action – Important Information for Miramar Staff
- Every member of staff will undertake ongoing training around our Code of Action COVID security measures and must adhere to these protocols at all times
- Hands must be washed frequently and hand santiser used
- PPE must be worn where appropriate
- Please stay at home if unwell and follow all guidance on self-isolating
- Social distancing measures must be adhered to wherever possible
- Help our guests to understand and maintain our Code of Action and refer to management if clarification is required.